Sunday, December 14, 2014

Chidera Okolie releases new pics as she announces the release of her first novel

21 years old author, Chidera Nneoma Okolie releases new pictures as she announces the release of her much anticipated first book, 'When Silence Becomes Too Loud'
'I'm grateful to everyone for the love, support and admiration I have received so far. It is good to know some people still appreciate literature in Nigeria. I'm particularly grateful to the celebs who went out of their way to lend a supportive hand especially on Instagram. The likes of Mike Ezuruonye, Runtown, Psquare, Lola Omotayo, Splashmusic, Phyno, Ken Erics, Lola Omotayo, Nike Oshinowo,  Selebobo, Uti Nwachukwu, Beverly Osu, and DJ exclusive. Your kind words will never be forgotten.

"I want to use this medium to sound a wake up call to young aspiring writers like myself. Please be encouraged. The country's reading culture is not as bad as you think. Before this I barely knew any of these celebrities. They have chosen to support a good cause. It could be you tomorrow. Pick up that pen you abandoned. Don't forget the draft you are yet to complete. Why should literature be at the edge of extinction when a talented writer like yourself exists? Whatever you can put on paper works. It could be poetry, prose or drama. You can contact me should you need any form of support. If I can, I will help.' She said.

The book is available at www.kaymu.com or you can contact the author by sending a mail to chideranneomaokolie@gmail.com or on instagram @dee_deraxy or on her Facebook page at Chidera Okolie books.

No comments:

Post a Comment