Tuesday, February 24, 2015

John Dumelo Speaks on His Relationship With Yvonne Nelson in New Interview


John-Dumelo
Handsome Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo who has been romantically linked with pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson but in a new interview with the Nigerian Tribune, he bares his relationship with her:

On his relationship with Yvonne Nelson, he said:
“The truth is that Yvonne and I have been good friends for a long time. Apart from the fact that we are colleagues who take our job seriously, we also look out for ourselves like good friends do. I think by now, you should know that we are good friends. She has come out to deny the rumour several times.”
Dumelo who also said he is currently in a relationship, and didn’t name his boo, while speaking on marriage, said:
“I will settle down when the time feels right. I am a man who likes to plan before venturing into anything, right now I am concentrating on my career, at the right time, I will settle down.”
he added further that:
“The thought of getting married scares me. The divorce rate these days are just crazy. What’s wrong? People get married for the wrong reasons?”
That’s true though, sometimes I also wonder why marriages these days hit the rock faster that it started or what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment