Monday, August 31, 2015

Kim K Says She Might Have Her Womb Removed After Second Baby


218-456x600
Kim Kardashian, in September issue of C Magazine, tagged ‘Unfiltered’ revealed that she might have her womb removed after she gives birth to her second baby…
The 34-year-old reality TV star revealed that her doctors ‘think I’ll have placenta accreta again, so if the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me’. Excerpts from the interview below:

118-453x600
312-458x600
On being selective with projects: “I used to do anything and everything. When a brand would come to me and it sounded like a good deal, I would do it. But I see how my husband [Kanye West] doesn’t do anything unless he is in control and believes in it—I was doing anything just to do it, and I had to take a step back.”
On what she wanted to be when she was younger: “When I was 12 or 13 I would tell my best friend that we had to be on The Real World. It had just come out and I was like, ‘When we are 18 we have to make audition tapes.’ And I remember she said, ‘We’re not going to make tapes, we are going to have my dad call,’ because her dad was a manager in the business. Then she said, ‘I don’t want to be on a show but I’ll be your manager.’ And now she is in the management business and I’m working on a reality show with the same production company that does The Real World.”
On the criticism of her pregnancy style the first time around: “It was the worst! I couldn’t help it, and everyone would say, ‘She can’t stop eating.’ I delivered at 180, and they were like, ‘She’s 210 pounds. She’s getting dumped because she’s too fat’ and all these ridiculous stories. It really took a toll after the fact, when I was losing weight. I gained 50 pounds, and it’s tough to get it off. I was dedicated, but also, it changed the way I viewed wanting my picture taken. Before I was always smiling, and so into being out and about. After I had the baby, I was like, these are the same people that made fun of me, and posted the stories that were so awful, calling me fat for something I couldn’t control. I don’t want to smile for them. I don’t want to be out. Even if I was more confident, I just didn’t feel like being that girl who was going to be smiling for every photo. It changed my mood; it changed who I was; it changed my personality a lot.”
Hmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment