Monday, August 31, 2015

Yemi Alade Says She Grabbed Her Bible as She Escaped Fire Outbreak in London


yemi8yemi9
Yemi Alade found herself in a near death situation in London earlier today – The singer, who is in the UK for the Dance Afrique Summerfest 2015, set to hold today (Friday, August 28) at the SSE Wembley Arena, alongside other artistes like Akon, Mafikizolo and more, found herself running for her dear life as the fire alarm in the hotel which she lodged in, went off – She wrote of her experience:

“3 things I grabbed when the fire alarm went off. I thought it was prank but I was frigging scared!!! I knew better than to start parking up my cloths! I thought I was dreaming!!!! But I knew I had to leave immediately. I definitely picked up my phone, my bible and my iconic invanity performance outfit! Thinking about it now, I picked the things I loved. 1. Phone: to sha call if I needed to. 2. My bible: because I was so scared. 3. My iconic invanity: because I wasn’t going to loose the most artistic and expensive pieces I have ever acquired or perform at Wembley tonight in anything less luxurious. We are fine now sha.”
Hmmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment