Monday, November 24, 2014

Christ Embassy Pastors Beat Member to Coma

 

I really don’t know what is happening in our churches these days but the Producer of Destiny Child Gospel Talent Hunt is pressing charges against Christ Embassy Church as some Pastors as well as staff assaulted her and one of her staff.

According to Dailypost, U-Cheena is preparing to sue the Ministry for a whooping sum of N1bn compensation from Christ Embassy for assault, battery and breach of contract.
While speaking to journalists on Saturday afternoon at the Alausa Police Station, a visibly battered U-Cheena said:
“We gave out LED screen to the church for IPPC programme at a 90 percent discount. However, just two days into the programme, I received a call from one of my staff Daniel, who informed me that one of my LED screens got blown from a power surge.
“When I heard it, I took the next available flight from Abuja to Lagos on Thursday 20th November 2014 to arrange another screen to ensure that we kept to our side of the bargain. Little did I know that my generosity would turn out to be my biggest undoing.”
“Upon arranging for another LED screen for the Church, I informed those in charge that I must get a full payment of the agreed sum for logistics before I can power the screen on for the programme. They appealed to me to power it as payment will not be a problem.
“When their insistence that I power the screen did not yield any results, they called the Zonal Pastor of my Church, Christ Embassy Abuja, Pastor Chidi to prevail on me to go ahead and power the screen. They went to the extent of involving my Mum, Pastor Duchess, who is also a Pastor with the Church to prevail on me.
“At this point, I conceded and powered the screen on and was there to ensure that everything went well until after the programme which ended at about 5pm.
“I was in shock when Pastor Dave approached me and my staff and said ‘we are only going to pay you for one day only. Go and tear down your screen immediately and give me your invoice.’ I said to him ‘but that is not fair.’
“He got enraged at this point, ordered me out of the Church premises and walked towards his office. I told him I was not leaving until I got my full payment and followed him towards his office as well. He banged the door of his office right behind me. When I attempted to open the door to enter his office, one of the Pastors who was listening to our conversation, Pastor Ayo, pushed me from the door and I fell thunderously to the ground
Hmm!!! What’s your take????

No comments:

Post a Comment