Saturday, November 29, 2014

Get in Here Arsenal Fans…Looks Like Thierry Henry is Coming Back


hen
There are rumours that Thierry Henry would resign soon, but the former Arsenal and Barcelona player has said that he has not taken any decision about his career yet.

According to the 37-year-old Frenchman, who holds a 228 goals record at Arsenal:
“Nothing is clear… I still haven’t taken a decision and it’s not my thing to speculate. One thing is certain: I am going to stay in football, to coach, as a pundit, official, we’ll see.”
“Another thing is certain: I would like to see Arsenal win the Champions League. Whether I see that from afar or up close is not up to me, but it’s sure that I would like to help, because it’s my club and as a player I wasn’t able to bring them the Champions League,”
“I’m at home in England. My ‘Home Sweet Home’ is London. My club is Arsenal. When I left the club, a little part of me died. I cried, and that doesn’t happen to me often, even when I was a child.
So is it a good thing Gunners???

No comments:

Post a Comment