Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Was Shocked When I Read the Story – Mercy Aigbe on Husband’s Alleged Fraud Reports


Mercy-Aigbe-and-Larry
Mercy Aigbe Gentry, has denied the recent reports that her husband was recently beaten to a pulp by one of Governor Mimiko’s special aides, Bashorun Akinloye Akinboni.

According to the actress, she was shocked by the reports, when she came across it, wondering what those behind the rumour wanted to achieve in the first place.
Mercy Aigbe in a chat with DAILY POST said:
“I was shocked when I read the story. It’s all fabricated and nothing of such happened. I wonder what the rumour peddler hopes to achieve, and seriously such fabricated story doesn’t move me one bit. I’m busy working on my new movie and new business venture. Too too focused to be moved by false stories! Like my people will say……. make dem continue! While I’ll keep shining! God is at work!’
Hmmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment