Thursday, April 30, 2015

45year Old African Man Threatens Hunger Strike Because His 88year Old British Wife Was Taken From Him


afrik
You know how some black young guys can fall ‘really’ in love with an old white woman, so I’m sure by now you know that the husband in the photo above, is the black man and his wife his the old woman sitting in the wheelchair with a tea cup to her mouth – Well, according tot he report, the African husband took his elderly British wife to a care home for a few weeks so he could visit Africa but upon his arrival, he wasn’t allowed to take her home…

The Gambian man is now threatening to go on hunger strike after she was not allowed to return to him.
Ousman Jatta, 45, married wife Beryl, 88, in Gambia 13 years ago – Mrs Jatta moved to the Gambia more than 17 years ago and met Mr Jatta when he helped translate for her in a local shop.
The pair became firm friends and dated for four years before they got married in 2002 and moved back to the UK with her when she became ill with dementia in 2006, Dailymail UK reports.
The man, who takes care of his wife by himself, had taken her to a care home in February so he could go to Africa for three weeks, but when he went to pick her up he was told social services had intervened and ruled she could not go home with him.
Mr Jatta had threatened to go on hunger strike unless Bristol City Council hand over his wife, who he says has pleaded to return home to her husband.
‘They have used their power against me to keep my wife in a nursing home against her and my wishes,’
‘I care for her better than anyone and I feel very sad.
‘Every time I go to the Gambia I contact social services for respite, but they never told me they were going to keep my wife.
‘To me Beryl is not old, she is a human being and no matter if she is old or young she is my wife.
‘I would never neglect Beryl. I love Beryl. I’m feeling bad to see her in a nursing home whilst I am ready to look after my own wife.
‘As soon as I came to this country I’m looking after her and nothing has happened to her.
‘I don’t say that the nursing home is bad but to me the belief I have is that you take a person to a home if that person has no-one to look after her but as far as Beryl is concerned, I am ready to look after her until God finalises.’
What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment