Monday, April 27, 2015

Gay Guy Accuses Yul Edochie Of Being His Lover


yul
Ok, there is this gay guy that has been stalking Nollywood hunk, Yul Edochie – Steven Ugochukwu, has accused the Actor of denying their affair on Instagram…

There this time, Yul tweeted about an alleged impostor, who he claimed he doesn’t know and has nothing to do with… Well, the guy, Steven Ugochukwu Nelson Onyebuchi in a recent instagram post via an account, which goes by the ID, @theingrate provided some evidence, he claimed he has a recorded voice conversation of himself and the actor – he wrote:
We were in a relationship, had issues caused by him. Warned him not to play silly games with me or I use all I v n soil his name. He didn’t know I was recording all our discussions including the ones he called me n the ones I called. He took on Twitter April 8 and accused me of forcing him to be gay, looking for police to get hold of me. All I did that day was to play our love discussion to my peeps. Show them our chat histories.
Do you believe this???

No comments:

Post a Comment