Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Man Murders His Lover After Having Three Rounds of Sex


rich
One Richard Effiok, from Akpabuyo Local Government Area of Cross River state has confessed to killing his 23-year-old girlfriend, identified as Bassey Udoh after having a steamy three rounds romp with her…

Effiok, while been paraded along with other suspected criminals by the Cross River State Police Commissioner, Mr Henry Fadairo, at the state police headquarters along Diamond Hill Road, Calabar, confessed to killing Bassey, on May 22, at Nelson Mandela Street in Calabar, Cross River State.
The 30-year-old man said:
“The problem started when I had three rounds of sex with the lady and gave her N1,000 as transport fare back home, but she demanded N5,000. Bassey is my lover. We have been dating for two years. On the day of her death, we had three rounds of sex. I can’t really say if I was tempted by the devil to kill her.
“When she refused to collect the N1,000 that I gave her, we started quarreling and it led to a fight. I brought out a sharp kitchen knife and stabbed her. After stabbing her, she screamed and neighbours broke into my room. They saw her on the ground in a pool of blood. She later died, then neighbours alerted the police.”
“I regret my actions, I wish I did not kill her.”
Hmmm… But the deed is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment