Thursday, December 4, 2014

I Pose Nude For Magazines Why Should Leaked Nude Photos Bother Me – Kim Kardashian


kim uncensored
A while ago, lots of female celebrities got their phones and electronic devices hacked and nude photographs leaked around the world, and while celebs like Jennifer Lawrence called it a sex crime, Kim Kardashian, 34, didn’t say a word until now.

Kim, who posed completely naked for Paper magazine – told Elle UK that she felt ‘violated’ but didn’t think she could ‘go crazy’ about it because she often poses nude for publications.
‘I feel violated because these are private pictures. I didn’t choose for them to be out there. But I’m also realistic. I’m on covers of magazines practically naked, so I can’t go crazy about it. The only choice I can make is to not let it shake me up. I’m not having that choice taken away from me.’
‘I did it as an art project that was going to make me feel confident and feel good. And it taught me to do what you want to do. Everyone should do what they they are comfortable with, and I’m never one to preach, but I felt really positive and really good about myself.’
Abi na – How can someone who poses nude, feel bad about a leaked nude photo???

No comments:

Post a Comment