Monday, December 1, 2014

I Used to be a Chronic Womanizer – Sammy Okposo


OKPOSO
Gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, in a recent chat on Channels TV, admitted he used to be a womaniser, during his early days as a singer.

During the weekend breakfast show, Sunrise, the “Wellu Wellu” crooner revealed he made so many mistakes that he regrets now:
“I grew up in a Christian family, with my father as a notable figure in the Church, however, despite my religious upbringing, I lived a certain kind of wild life which was devoid of drinking but filled with so many other ungodly acts and “a lot” of womanizing. It got bad when I shared an apartment with other musicians and a lot of crazy things happened in the building that negatively influenced me. If I had known so many things I know now, I wouldn’t have made so many mistakes”.
I like his honesty, don’t you???

No comments:

Post a Comment