Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Strange or Crazy? Man Cuts Off his ‘Thing’ Says Witch Commanded Him


Surprise-Icon
I don’t know if this should be classified as spiritual or insanity but a 35-year-old man, Wahab Sa’adu cut off his penis with a razor blade in a bush close to his house on Monday, January 26, 2015

According to a member of his family who spoke to the Trent, on the basis of anonymity:
“We were at home preparing for the day’s work when Sa’adu came in with part of his manhood in his hand with blood stain all over his trouser.
“His (Wahab) loud cry drew the attention of people in the neighbourhood to our house and everyone was shocked to see what had happened, ”
Speaking in excruciating pains from the hospital bed, the victim said his action was the “handiwork of witches”, who attacked and controlled him through the dream.
“Prior to the incident, I had a dream in which three unidentified women appeared to me and ordered that I drink battery acid, which I did the following morning without the knowledge of anyone.”
“Three days after, I had another dream where the same women ordered me to wake up and cut off my penis. It was after cutting it off that I regained consciousness. So I rushed home for immediate remedy.”
Na wa o… witch ke?

No comments:

Post a Comment