Monday, April 13, 2015

Desmond Elliots Truimphs in Lagos State House of Assembly Election


DesmondElliot
Nollywood actor cum Director, Desmond Elliot has emerged winner in the Lagos state House of Assembly election, where he would be representing Surulere Constituency 1. The very elated actor took to his Facebook share his joy and appreciate those who voted for him. See post below…

“Today marks a new phase in my life as I have officially launched my journey into the Nigerian Politics, firstly I would love to thank the people of Surulere for truly believing in me and my dreams to bringing out new energy and new enthusiasm to our place, today I reaffirm all my promises to you, we have attained victory together and together we shall also attain The Change We Desire. I also want to extend my profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me in this cause, my friends, fans and well wishers. May God bless you all!.”
Congrats to him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment