Friday, April 17, 2015

Kidnapping is Our Family Business – Nanny Who Kidnapped Three Kids in Lagos


missing-children-360x225
The nanny, who abducted three children in the Surulere area of Lagos State on April 7 was not alone in the criminal act, as it has been found out that her husband, Waheed Kareem was the mastermind behind the kidnap and other deal they have been involved in.

According to the nanny, whose real name is Funmilayo Adeyemi, 35, from Osun State confessed that her entire family members were involved in the act – As, they had previously kidnapped two kids- Rapheal and Michael, in the Magodo area of Lagos State, before this before this Orekoya kidnap.
She was caught and paraded at the Lagos State Police Command Headquarters in Ikeja, and confessed that the Orekoya’s paid a ransom of N2m, adding that her husband gave her N30,000 out of the proceed.
According to her, she got the nanny’s job through her brother-in-law and his wife, who were always online to track posts.
“On Wednesday, their father and mother went to work. I put the little one on my back, while I held the others by the hands, telling them that I wanted to buy them something. We boarded a vehicle to Ojuelegba and from there, I took another bus to Iyana Ipaja and contacted my husband.
“I took them home, where they stayed with me in one of the rooms. I bought cereal for the 11-months-old baby; he was always fed with pap at his mother’s place. I gave the others normal food. They always watch cartoon on the television; they never missed home.
“My husband told me that he wanted to collect a token from the parents, but the following day, I found out that the kidnappers demanded N15m.
“I challenged my husband for asking for such a big sum. He said I should shut up because I had already fulfilled my part and that it was time for them to do theirs. Later, I heard in the news that he had reduced it to N13m.”
Adeyemi, who felt nothing after kidnapping the kids until she saw the mother of the victim’s wept on a national television, said her brother-in-law, Hakeem Kareem; her husband, Waheed Kareem; her sister-in-law, Ajoke Oseni, were involved in the Orekoya kidnap.
She added that she was in a fan repairer’s workshop when she was arrested by the police, while adding that her husband fled on seeing her been taken away by police officers.
Na wa o – Now, she cooling her heels in cell, and where is her mastermind husband now? – a lesson for those weak willed women out there or what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment