Saturday, July 25, 2015

Basketmouth Apologizes For Dissing Davido and D’banj


Basketmouth-Just-for-Laughs
Basketmouth at his show BM Uncensored in Houston, Texas had said he didn’t know why Davido would win an award at MAMAs 2015 and Wizkid didn’t – He said:
“When they were doing the awards. P’Square, they won like 2 awards, best duo, Best this one. D’Banj won.. I don’t know why. . . Then Davido won above WizKid, which is quite strange, but it’s allowed.. It’s allowed”

Well, the comedian has apologised for the swipe, says it was taken out of context – He wrote:
“@iambangalee and @davidoofficial my sincere apologies for what I said, it was taken out of context, It was a build up to a joke and was edited to make it look like I was dissing you guys. I’m honestly sorry…..one love guys. When I’m back from my tour….we meet up and drink up…..#water”
Ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment