Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Would Rather Die Than Do Drugs and Weed – Actor Yul Edochie


yul
Son of veteran actor, Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie who is also an actor just like his father, in a recent chat with Nigerianfilms.com, the Anambra State born actor, who is also Pete Edochie’s last born and a father of three, revealed that he only smokes whenever he’s alone and wants to think.

The actor who full names are Chukwubuike Daniel Edochie, and was named Yul by his father, after an American actor, on growing up under a famous father said:
“Growing up was really good with him as a father. He is extremely very strict, but I thank God that He gave me a father like that. I couldn’t have wished for a better father. He is a strict Catholic, so a lot of things I know today I learnt because of my background. Like I told you, I would rather die than dope. Kill me but I won’t dope and that’s how my father is.
“My father made us to understand that it is better to have a good name. Good name will get you riches and everything you need. That’s the kind of family I was raised in and my mum too is very strict. There wasn’t much money then to throw around but we grew up loving God and one another,”
And when he was asked whether he smokes, the entertainer said:
Good question. Well I smoke but sometimes not always. Whenever I want to be alone to think about some things, I chill with cigarettes but I don’t dope or smoke weeds (marijuana); just cigarettes.
According to him, he doesn’t dope or smoke weed because:
My father warned me that I can smoke but not weeds or drugs. You do a lot of crazy things under the influence of dope. It makes you act irrational and it kills the brain cells.
True but cigarette has its own bad side as much as doping and weeding right???

No comments:

Post a Comment