Monday, November 17, 2014

If You’ve Got it, Flaunt it – khloe Kardashian Defends Kim Kardashian’s Nude Magazine Cover


kard
The Kardashians have got to be the weirdest people on earth, as recently Khloe Kardashian has voiced her support for her sister’s recent nude photo shoot for Paper magazine cover, which a lot of people have condemned. In an interview with E!, had this to say:

“You know what? If you’ve got it, flaunt it. I think Kim has an amazing body, she looks incredible. To each their own. The thing that I love about Kim – Kim and Kanye, they do things together, like that’s something they both agreed to do as a couple, even though it was just Kim – but they discuss it and they both think it’s art and it’s cool, and that’s their thing.
I think Kim looks great and if you have the confidence to do that, more power to you. And people just, I think, went so hard on her during her pregnancy that I think it’s almost that she feels so liberated to show everyone, like, ‘Look how bomb I look.’ And she does, she looks great. So I kind of love that she’s saying a big EFF you to the world.’
Hehehe!!!! If you’ve got it – flaunt it even if you’re a wife and a mom???

No comments:

Post a Comment