Monday, November 3, 2014

Chris Brown On Rihanna Assault – Everybody Has Their Own Demons


chris_brown27102013
Speaking on Hot 97’s ‘Ebro In The Morning’ radio show, Chris Brown yet again talks about the whole Rihanna assault, and the ‘Loyal’ singer says though hr made a mistake, he was only 18, and has learned a lot from that experience;

‘So at the end of the day, I knew that was a mistake I would never make again, but I take into consideration like, dang, I was like 17, 18 – I’m 25 now. ‘So I look back at it now like, dang, and I’m still doing community service and seeing the judge every month and a half over that situation. ‘It’s something that, in your personal life, you definitely wanna keep those skeletons in your closet but because I’m an artist like me, you gotta be public about it.’
‘Everybody has their own demons and their own skeletons, but it’s only how they handle it after when it’s showcased. ‘Some people have great political speeches, I can’t do that. I can talk about it like this. I can give you a great song.’…
Yeah right!!! We all made our mistakes at that age too, don’t you

No comments:

Post a Comment