Saturday, November 15, 2014

I Don’t See Dating Alex Ekubo Happening Anytime Soon – Yemi Alade


yemi-alade
Female musician, Yemi Alade, is no longer new to the Nigerian music scene, as her song ‘Johnny’ gave her the much needed publicity every up and coming artiste anticipate. Since the song was released, tongues have been wagging to her relationship with handsome Nollywood actor, Alex Ekuband who played Johnny in the video. Well, in a recent chat with Nigeriafilms.com, she said:

“Alex is a very cool and lovable guy. He so cute and amazing, I believe that’s why people actually think we are dating. I really appreciate the fact that he agreed to play Jonny in my music video. He has so much potentials.. But me dating him, my dear I don’t see that happening anytime soon,”
On if Alex proposes a relationship, would she date him, she said:
‘I know know about that one oh. Maybe I’ll check my calender and then have what to say, (laughs).”
Ladies and their forming though – what do you say???

No comments:

Post a Comment