Monday, November 3, 2014

I Hate That I’m Extravagant – Pasuma Wonder


pw
Renowned Fuji Star, Odetola Wasiu Alabi, aka Pasuma Wonder, in a recent interview with Hiptv, the Fuji artiste, spoke of his life, career and one thing he wished to changed about his life;

According to the man, who has made good success in the world of Fuji entertainment;
“I don’t want to rush into marriage, because if you rush in, you rush out. I already have kids out of wedlock. When the right time comes I would think about marriage, but for now, its not in my plans.”
And on one thing, he would like to change about himself, Pasuma, whose first daughter is a 23year old serving corper, said;
“If I have a chance, I would want to change my extravagant way of spending. If I have two million naira today, it would finish today, yet I can’t state the tangible things I did with the money. That’s how bad it has become. That’s the way I was created. But in my next world, I’ll want to spend less and save more”.
Lot of folks, have this problem but is it a problem that increases with one’s earnings or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment