Friday, November 7, 2014

See Photo: Woman sunbathing naked by window causes car crash

Two women caused a stir and an accident when they were both spotted naked .The first was photographed in Brazil,on the balcony of the Rio hotel the England squad are staying in.She shocked many when she emerged stark naked and stood by the railings..She then walked back into her room and put on a top..
The second,a nude woman sunbathing in Austria caused a crash on the road below when she positioned her naked body out of a window while she was sunbathing. According to Mailonline,the nude woman was snapped by student Gregory Shakaki lying on her window ledge with her legs dangling out of a third floor window in Vienna.
He said 'I thought I was suffering sunstroke when I saw it.'
Motorist Michael Kienast told local media......
 'I was behind two guys who had a fender bender because the motorists in front took their eyes offthe road to glance up at the view. The young woman was obviously keen on getting some sun in a place where it doesn't usually shine!I heard the guy who was rear-ended shout to the motorist who had hit him: 'Didn't you look where you were supposed to be going?'
'The driver who hit him said: 'Sorry, I was distracted,' and pointed up to the window where the woman was lying.  The guy who was hit then said: 'Oh, right, I see what you mean'
 Several cars were blocking the road before police arrived, but by then she had disappeared inside and closed the windows.'

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete