Friday, November 21, 2014

Stop Calling Me GAY!!! Actor Benson Okonkwo


benson-300x300
Recall that Nollywood actor, who said, the only crime he committed is being too fine? Benson Okonkwo, yeah!!! Well in a recent interview with PUNCH, has stated his frustration, about every one calling him ‘Gay’, and twisting interviews he grants:

“Most times, when I grant interviews to blogs, the subject is always twisted out of context. Most of those commenting on those blogs would say that I am gay. Maybe, it is because of the roles I have played in some movies.”
They should understand that I am only acting and the roles have nothing to do with my personality. I get embarrassed when people mistake the part I play in a movie for reality and call me a gay. And to think that I have always said that I am not gay! It really hurts.”.
“I am not bothered by what people are saying about me. To be honest with you, if I felt that the comments were a big problem to me, I would have stopped granting interviews long ago. What my critics don’t know is that I have a steady girlfriend. But I won’t talk about her”
Sorry bro, maybe you should act less gay roles or what do you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment