Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Though I Have a Pretty Wife But Here’s Why I Don’t Take Her Out – Ramsey Noah

Ramsey-Noah2
The Nollywood actor, who knows just how to interpreter the ‘lover boy’ role so well, in a recent chat with Nigeriafilms.com, talked about several issues; from politics, his family life, future plans, regrets and lots more.

According to the actor, who has grown from acting just anything to selecting good movies with good story lines and technical also said;
It is good to be at home with your family, everybody feels good to be home and want to spend time with your family. I love the fact that I am now spending quality time with them.
On his take on celebrity marriages that crash, said:
There is nothing I can say to them, I am a celebrity myself. Whatever I say compromises my judgement. I can’t tell celebrity how to hold on to their marriage, nobody can actually tell you how to hold on to your marriage. It is between the lovers; the man and the woman. It is either they are compatible or not. Most times, I would say to about 60 to 70 percent of the time showbiz actually is one of the reason why marriages crumble. So, I can’t tell them what they already know. Some people put extra effort and it just doesn’t work. In other words you realize that you’ve not found a compatible partner that’s why it’s so.
And on how she balances work and marriage said;
I have a very beautiful wife who understands me and understands my profession. We both have an understanding of how to actually deal with things; the showbiz life, with people who go around destroying your family rather than helping it. So, we are compatible like that. That is why we have that good union.
Most of us get to see most celebs and their wives at events, but never get to see Ramsey and his, to this he said;
It is part of the reason, that is how we actually balance the equation, we try not to be all up in everybody face, everybody now knows my family and they can say this about her and about me that’s the beautiful way to actually keep it. We are 14-years in marriage and we are still going and I love that.
Hmm!!! What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment