Saturday, November 15, 2014

Though I Kiss in Movies, My Husband Understands – Actress Omoni Oboli


omoni
Men are naturally jealous and possessive of their territories, but to those men who are married to actresses, who have to share a romantic scene with a co-actor in a movie, I have always wondered how they cope watching such movies or they don’t get to watch it at all. Anyways, Nollywood actress, producer, writer and director, Omoni Oboli, throws light on kissing in movies;

While fielding questions on popular TV programme, ‘Your View’, Omoni stated that, though she does romantic scenes, she will never be caught dead, taking up explicit roles, adding also that, though she kisses in movies, she does not tongue kissing.
“I do romantic scenes and I kiss another man but not tongue kissing and my husband understands that part. This is what people need to learn that you can do that and it will look like the best kiss in the world.”
Hehehe!!! Tongue, Lips?? Don’t they involve a bit of intimacy???

No comments:

Post a Comment