Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ladies Only: 9 Foods you need to maintains Your Vagina from infections


11148641_1629322017335778_5022431630281893793_n
If you love your vag and you desire to keep it healthy, there are certain foods you should be eating.
Below are 9 foods that would make your vag feel so good
1. DARK CHOCOLATE:
If you love your vag, then you should eat dark chocolates as it helps prevent infections in your vag and studies have also proved that women who eat dark chocolate have a higher s*x drive than those who don’t.
2. AVOCADOS:
Eating avocado is great for your vag as it helps keep the walls of your vag nice and moist.
3. CRANBERRY JUICE:
If you love your vag, then you should consider taking cranberry juice as it is really great for your vag. The acids in cranberry juice help fight bacteria that causes urinary tract infections. Ensure the cranberry juice is all-natural with no sugar added.
4. SWEET POTATOES:
Your vag would love it if you eat more of sweet potatoes because it contains vitamin A that helps keep your vag healthy.
5. CITRUS FRUIT:
Hope you enjoy taking citrus fruits because your vag really enjoys it. They contain vitamin C that helps fight off free radicals.
6. GARLIC:
You might not enjoy taking garlic but your vag would appreciate if you take it more often. Garlic have antibacterial properties and they help fight yeast infections.
7. YOGHURT:
I know you enjoy taking yoghurt, your vag enjoys it too because it helps keep the pH level in your vag balanced which ensures you don’t have a funny smell down there.
8. BANANA:
Bananas are rich in magnesium which boosts your libido and releases happy chemicals.
9. ALMONDS:
If you love your vag, you should eat almonds as they contain zinc which can keep your period normal.
So if you really love your vag, you should be eating these foods.

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete