Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lola Omotayo celebrates her son's 7th birthday with a loving message


Peter and Lola Okoye's son Cameron Okoye turned 7years old today and his Mum-Lola had this special message for him.
My Cameron you are 7 years old today! Happy Birthday my darling baby. You will always be mama's baby. I give God the glory for your life. I am blessed and lucky to have you for a son. You are my pride and joy, my everything! My Mr. Intelligent.
I love you more than words can ever describe. May you continue to go from glory to glory and from strength to strength IJN! May you never seize to make us happy and proud of you and even if you do, we will still love you unconditionally. We love you so much Cameron-Jayden Chinonso Oluwafemi Mattvey Okoye! God bless you and keep you healthy and safe in Jesus Name. @peterpsquare

No comments:

Post a Comment