Monday, March 6, 2017

GOT FRUSTRATED PART THREE



I don't see or known a reason while some people we just seat in a cafe or somewhere looking for a way to defraud another person account, for the past Three to Four months now both my Gmail ;Yahoo ;Twitter and Facebook account are constantly being hack by fraudsters click here or. https://nigeriantopsecret.blogspot.nl/…/got-frustrated-by-l… copy and to paste to read GOT FRUSTRATED BY LADIES,. On the process of recovering it or looking for a way to limit the hacking; I decided to be using my smart phones instead of system to update my blogs and social media pages but the story has changed as the usual phone used to update my site just stop charging all of a suddenly,  after taking the phone to phone engineers; it was fixed that moment but on getting home the phone stop charging again; some people says is a battery problems; I brought two new battery after using it for two weeks, the phone break down again.This time I abandoned the phone and buy a new infinite phone Tested ok from Alaba International market all because I can't do without information click here or copy and paste to read COMPARISON BETWEEN ALABA
INTERNATIONAL MARKET TO THAT OF COMPUTER VILLAGE IN TERM OF PRODUCT PRICES https://nigeriantopsecret.blogspot.nl/…/the-nigerian-market…              


In other to make the story short,both the new Infinite phone ,my Nokia and one smart phone brought from MTN office all stop charging at same time,upon all the cash used to buy new phones buy boundless from different network providers etc .

My people how can somebody leave without phones or computer systems; is like a blind man leading another blind story .Please I need solutions urgent one :for more more update visit nigeriantopsecret.blogspot.com I remain Nigeria Top Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment