Thursday, November 13, 2014

Female Bomber Kills Two in Niger State


Kaduna-explosion-Mar-1-2014
Just a few days ago, almost 50 students including their teachers were wiped away in a suicide bomb attack right on the assembly ground in Yobe state, and yesterday, a female suicide bomber detonated a bomb in front of the Federal College of Education Library in Kotangora, Niger State, killing two students and leaving several students injured.

The National Business and Technical Examination Board was organising its 2014 final examinations in the big auditorium when the bomb went off at 2.30pm, by a suicide bomber who was said to have worn hijab, running towards the library when the bomb exploded thereby causing students to scamper for safety. Some jumped out of the lecture rooms through the windows and scaled the institution’s fence to escape into safety, Punch reports.
According to a student, Naomi Gana, who spoke with Punch;
“I am still in shock because after I finished my exams, I sat under the tree waiting for my friend when the bomb exploded. I saw the bomber, she wore hijab. I saw her running towards the library and thank God before she got to the entrance the bomb went off. The other girl, I am sure, was just unlucky because she is a student who was just walking by when the bomb exploded.”
Hmm!!! So our students in the North are no longer safe abi??

No comments:

Post a Comment