Saturday, November 1, 2014

I Did Not go to Satan to Succeed – Oriste Femi


or
Oritse Femi, who was recently reported to have a brand new Range Rover SUV, and also moved into his multimillion home in Lekki, Lagos, which has drawn a lot of criticisms from some people, who say the ‘Double Wahala’ crooner might be using diabolical means to make it in the industry.

Well, according to the singer, in a recent interview, all that is false, as his wealth come his hard work:
“I headline several shows both home and abroad. There is hardly a show you would go to right now that my name is not on the poster. It is through hard work and I thank
God. Although I cannot disclose how much I got the car and the house, I was able to get the money from the shows I headline,”
“I am popular now due to hard work and I am always in the studio. After my song, Mercy of the Lord, with Da Grin, I tried my best to bring out a better song but I was unlucky to get any. I had to go back to the drawing board to create the kind of sound people would like.
“I did not go to Satan to succeed, it is not possible. I advise many of my childhood friends that to make it in life, you have to work hard. I say this because some of them may believe the rumour that I did juju, no. It is through hard work. Hard work pays and nobody should do juju. It is my hard work that is paying off,” .
True or not, people would always find a way to talk down any successful person or what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment