Saturday, November 1, 2014

So Weird MC Has a Boyfriend???


weird
The ‘Ijoya’ singer, who for sometime has remained silent in the music scene, in a recent interview says, she has a boyfriend.

According to the singer, who favours men clothing to female ones;
“My marriage is in God’s hands. But there is a man in my life. There’s a man in waiting. You have to be patient.”
And to why, she hasn’t come up with something in recent times, she says:
“I am actually in the studio recording my latest songs. We have actually shot a video for one of the new songs. We are editing right now. We are also recording more songs, in fact, I just want to round off by doing a few collabos. I have already done some collabos but I want to do more .By the grace of God we are good to go. Yes, I know that my fans are missing me.”
Are you surprised that Weird Mc has a man in her life???

No comments:

Post a Comment