Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sex Addict Mum Keeps Scorecard for Everyman She Has Ever Slept With


PAY-Sandy-Nardo
It is one thing to love sex, and be an addict, but its another new level when you actually keep a scorecard for every man you’ve ever slept it, that sounds really weird. Anyways, this particular mum, who was so addicted to sex, kept a SCORECARD of the 140 men she had slept with at her bedpost.

Sandy Nardo, 53, gives each bloke a mark for ‘emotional state, sex or kissing, looks, solvency and duration’, UkMirror reports.
Ms Nardo, from Dublin, who lost her virginity to Luciano, 21, an Italian musician, while she was hitch-hiking in Milan, at age 19, has 140 scorecards giving marks to married men, threesomes and even the husband she ditched after six months of marriage.
According to her;
There have been 140 so it would be easy to forget… I wanted to remember them all – even the rubbish ones.
“I have no regrets of what I have done. Sometimes it was mind blowing sometimes it was mind numbing but they are all experiences that made me the woman I am today.
“I have travelled the world all my life and I have slept with men from over 30 countries.
Na wa o – That’s real creepy isn’t???

No comments:

Post a Comment