Wednesday, January 7, 2015

See what Chris Rock said about his mum and fat black American women


cri
Still one of my favorite stand-up comics of all time, Hollywood actor and comedian, Chris Rock has stirred some controversy.
Days ago, he made a comment that made a lot of African American women upset and they have been letting him have it on Twitter.
He was accused of saying something awful about his own mother and black women everywhere in a bid for an Oscar nomination.
He made the statement while speaking at the Variety Creative Impact Awards and.
Here’s what he said below:
“Comedies never get nominated. So I’m going to blatantly appeal to the voters. February 22 is my mother’s birthday. 70th birthday. If I’m nominated, I will take her to the Oscars. If not, I will take her to Fatburger. We don’t need another Black woman at Fatburger. So please vote for me.”
Well i seriously don’t think he meant it the way the women think, it’s just talk.
The comedian is said to be worth around a whooping  $70million.

No comments:

Post a Comment