Friday, June 5, 2015

Woman Gang-raped at Gunpoint In front of her Dad Shares Her Story


PAY-Jes-and-Jonathan-with-their-twins-Layla-and-Daniel
Jes Foord, 28(photo above), was gang-raped in front of her own father, Tim, 64, when were they approached by a gang of men with guns in Shongweni, South Africa, as they walked their puppy Lucy.

According to the report by UK Mirror:
The vile gang tied Mr Foord to a tree and held a knife to his throat before attacking Mrs Foord.
They then stole his car and drove off.
Afterwards Mrs Foord, from Waterfall, in South Africa, had to take medication similar to what cancer sufferers take to prevent the risk of contracting HIV, making her hair fall out and leaving her sick for weeks.
But despite this, she was brave enough to go to court to give evidence against the men – who laughed at her in court.
However, they were jailed for a combined 107 years.
She said:
“When I saw the men I assumed they would rob us,” Mrs Foord, who has since married, said. “But instead they tied my father to a tree and held a knife to his throat while the others took it in turns to rape me.
“I could have been broken. It could have destroyed us. Instead I am closer than ever to my father.”
Na wa ooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment