Friday, June 5, 2015

Desperate Father Tries to Sell Off Son for N650,000


SURPRISED
A very desperate father identified as Kanayo Awurum, has been nabbed by the police in Lagos for selling his two-year-old son for N650,000 to another desperate woman, Cecilia Nwatu who wants a male child badly…

According to the report, Awurum, confessed to have deceived his wife, Kelechi, that he was taking their son to his sister in Owerri, their home town, when they were having issues with their landlord.
Kelechi, the boy’s mother, who report the case to the police, when she sensed that her husband had something up his sleeves, said:
“My husband had demanded a refund of the N140,000 he paid for self-contain apartment because the toilet system was not functioning. I discovered that my husband was playing games. I informed Kanayo’s friend, Coach Jerry, who uncovered the plot and advised me to report him at the Ikotun Police Station and I did.”
Initially, he said he gave out his son as collateral for borrowing N300, 000, but confessed that he sold the boy when the buyer was arrested – The buyer, Nwatu said she wanted to adopt a male child to save her husband’s family name, but was deceived into buying the boy for N650, 000 by Awurum’s father and others.
Hmm!!! Na wa o – Lazy desperate and wicked father, that’s my submission – what’s yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment