Friday, December 9, 2016

HOLY TOASTING



Boy: do you have a boyfriend? Girl: No. I don’t want a boyfriend. 
Boy: Genesis 2:18 “The Lord God said, ‘It is not
good for
the man to be alone. I will make a helper
suitable for him’.”
Girl: But I don’t love you.
Boy: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love, does
not know God,
because God is love.”
Girl: So how do I discern that your words are
true?
Boy: Matthew 12:34b “For the mouth speaks
what the heart is
full of."
Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful
and honest?
Boy: Mark 13:31 “Heaven and earth will pass
away, but my
words will never pass away."
Girl: But why me? There are so many girls out
there.
Boy: Proverbs 31:29 “Many women do noble
things, but you
surpass them all!”
Girl: But what do you see in me, that makes you
love me?
Boy: Song of Songs 4:7 " You are altogether
beautiful, my
darling; there is no flaw in you."
Girl: But really, I’m not that beautiful … you’re
exaggerating.
Boy: Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive, and
beauty is
fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to
be praised.”
Girl: What will happen if I say yes?
Boy: Genesis 2:24 “That is why a man leaves his
father and
mother and is united to his wife, and they
become one flesh."
Girl: How is it that you know so many Scriptures?
Boy: Joshua 1:8 “Keep this Book of the Law
always on your
lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you
may be careful
to do everything written in it. Then you will be
prosperous
and successful. "
Girl: Wooow, I can see you really love God.
Boy: Psalm 34:8 “Taste and see that the Lord is
good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him!”
Girl: Hmmm. Ok please just give me some time
to think about
this.
Boy: Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers and sisters,
whatever is
true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if
anything is
excellent or praiseworthy—think about such
things."
Girl: owwww I love you already
Boy: Revelations 22:21b "Amen."
please share to make people laugh joor
Join/invite friends to join us.. For more visit nigeriantopsecret.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment