Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Didn’t Even Know She Was an Actress – Ubi Franklin


15.-Ubi-Franklin-Lilian-Esoro
You know by now that the Made Men Music Boss and Iyanya’s Manager, Ubi Franklin is engaged to the Clinic Matters actress, Lilian Esoro – However, in a recent chat with Punch, Ubi said he didn’t even know Lilian was an actress when he first met her and only got to know later… Read interview below:

He said:
“When I met her, I did not even know she was an actress. That is something people do not know. I hardly watch television these days because of my schedule, so there are a lot of movie stars I do not know. Whenever I want to relax, I watch movies on my laptop. The first day I met her, she did not tell me she was an actress and I didn’t know till about a week later.”
On what happened to his former relationship, he said:
“Things were not working because I believe that you should be where you would be happy for the rest of your life. I asked God that I needed a woman to marry and settle down with. After I prayed about it for about a week, I met Lillian at a friend’s party. The day I met her, I saw the qualities I wanted in a woman I want to be with for the rest of my life.”
Ubi also said he has no problem with her line of career, as long as it makes her happy, adding also that the wedding will take place this year:
“I have no problem with her career. Everybody works hard to earn a living and as far as she is happy with what she does, that is the most important thing to me. All I want to do is to help her improve on whatever she is doing and also support her,”
“The marriage would definitely be this year in Nigeria. I am not a fan of marrying abroad. I have nothing against people that do it but the truth is many people that ought to come and pray for you would not make it if you travel out of the country.
Cool uh???

No comments:

Post a Comment