Friday, March 27, 2015

Please O! I Have No Hand in Ini Edo’s Marriage Crash – Yul Edochie


Ini_Edo_White_Wedding
Ini Edo’s marriage to her former husband, Philip Ehiagwina ended as a result of irreconcilable differences but gist had it that, it was more because of the actress cheating on her husband and many people have accused different actors for Ini’s marriage crash. Yul Edochie is was accused of having a thing or two to with Ini that led to the break of her marriage. Well Yul, in a recent interview with Entertainment Express, the actor said they were just friends – read below:

“Ini Edo is my very good colleague and close friend. We often meet at movie locations. And when she’s not shooting yet, we relax together inside my car. The gossip that we had ‘something’ started from the actors circle before it got to the ears of the media. Shortly after we became close, she got married to her ex-husband. We actually became closer when Ini told me one day while we were on set that, that day was her husband’s birthday, co-incidentally, that was my birthday too.
So, she calls me on my birthdays to send her warm greetings. Please oh, I don’t have any hand in her marriage crash. She is just my friend and colleague”

No comments:

Post a Comment