Thursday, March 26, 2015

Meet The Woman Who Has More Facial Hairs Than a Man


26
They look like two men but the one in the gown, holding flowers is actually a woman – and she is happily married to the man. The bearded woman is debating shaving her facial hair as she and her husband prepare to celebrate their five-year anniversary.

According to Daily Mail UK, when Annalisa Hackleman, from Sunnyvale, California, was 13-years-old, she was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome, a hormonal condition that causes an increase in hair grown on her face and body. While her husband supported her decision to grow out her beard after years of shaving, Annalisa is unsure about flaunting her facial hair in their anniversary photos.
As a child, Annalisa said, she had been incredibly confused about why people felt she should be ashamed of her facial hair – but admitted that, as time went on, their cruel comments and jibes left her feeling terrible about herself.
She said:
‘About three years ago, I was at the point of shaving my beard twice a day… It was a never ending battle. I formed agoraphobia (unable to leave my house) and would feel anxiety trying to plan outings or go anywhere. When I did leave the house after much stress, crying and worry I found the anxiety wouldn’t calm down.
‘Thankfully my husband helped to get me out of my haze and demanded something be done as it was ruining our life together.’
So do you think she should shave it, even though her husband has no problem with it???

No comments:

Post a Comment