Friday, March 27, 2015

I May Not Be Perfect But Nigerians Will Vote Me – Jonathan


Jonathan-Buhari-ok
President Goodluck Jonathan, in an interview granted an online news medium, TheCable, on Thursday said although he may not be perfect but voting Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) of the All Progressives Congress is a gamble that is not worth taking by Nigerians.

According to him:
“I don’t think Nigerians will make the mistake of voting for Buhari.
“Gen. Buhari, with due respect, is not the right option for Nigeria at this time. It is a gamble that is not worth taking.
“I may not be perfect as nobody is perfect. But I believe that come Saturday, the majority of Nigerian voters will choose me as the best candidate to lead the nation forward.”
He went further to say:
“You should remember the Ekiti governorship election last year. Before the election, many people were saying APC would win by a landslide. But we in the PDP were busy mobilising the grassroots, going from village to village, from town to town.
“The result shocked everybody, apart from us at the PDP. I am not underrating APC, but I think they are grossly overrated.
“We shall meet on the field. That is where we will test our true strengths. We are fully ready. You will soon see,” the President boasted.
Tomorrow is the deal day – who are you routing for???

No comments:

Post a Comment