Tuesday, October 28, 2014

How Can I Borrow Money and Flaunt it on social Media? – Harrysong


money
Harrysong, the ‘beta pikin’ singer got more than he bargained for, when he flaunted some wads of cash on Instagram last week, as many of his fans dissed his life, saying he’s flaunting borrowed money on social media – In a recent chat with Encomuim, the singer sets the record straight:

“How can I borrow money and flaunt it on social media? It will be stupid of me to do that. It is my money. I went for a show in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. The organizers were to pay into my account but they didn’t. Instead I was given cash. It was a concert organzied for students of a tertiary institution in Uyo. It is money from my hard work”
I still don’t get this wealth flaunting thing on social media, is it to intimidate people or to announce – Which???

No comments:

Post a Comment