Wednesday, October 29, 2014

If You Don’t Want Saggy Boobs, Wear a Bra Always – Halle Berry


hhh
While some believe that wearing bras excessively could increase one’s chances of having breast cancer, some others believe wearing a good bra always reduces one’s chances of having sagging boobs(every woman’s nightmare – LOL). Anyways, veteran American actress, Halle Berry seems to be a member of the second school of thought:

In a recent interview with Yahoo Style, the 48 year old mother of two said:
“My Mother said if I don’t want my boobs to hit my knees by the time I’m 30, always wear a bra, even to bed,”
She also gushed about, how being married to a Frenchman, has changed her fashion style
“I have definitely changed as a result of being married to a French husband,. “French women would not put their sweats on and run out to the market. So I care more about what I wear out of the house, because if not, he calls me out on it.“They put a lot of energy into their outerwear, but also their underwear,They’re not going to get caught in an emergency room without being prepared.”
Do you agree with Halle on this one???

No comments:

Post a Comment