Tuesday, October 28, 2014

READ!!! Mother Who Locked Her Starving Son up – While She Cooked and Had Sex With Her Lover


happy-couple-in-bed
Some moms should just be put away in prison for the rest of their lives, for example meet the mother of a four-year-old boy who weighed just 8.3kg when he was discovered by police, because she was ‘too busy having sex’ to properly care for him.

According to Channel 9, the 24-year-old woman, who was more preoccupied with her partner, cooking and having sex with him, rather than care for her son, had this to say;
‘I’ve messed up, I’ve done the wrong thing. I know I shouldn’t have thought about my man before my son,”
‘I didn’t associate with my child like I should have, instead I was too busy having sex with my partner”.
The mother would post pictures to social media of her meals and dishes she had just cooked for herself and her man(the boy’s father), while their son starved in his bedroom, a court heard.
The little boy, was fed under his locked door and lived in a small room full of soiled nappies, and the only reason police even learned of the appalling conditions the boy, from Adelaide, was because his mother called them when her partner was assaulting her, the prosecution told the court.
Na wa o!!! So that’s how the little boy would have died because his mother preferred her man’s love to caring for her son?

No comments:

Post a Comment