Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kayswitch Responds to Babymama Saga


kss
Yesterday, we heard news that, Kayswitch’s baby mama, caused quite a scene at his Lekki home, when she was found yelling at the gate, as security men didn’t allow her entrance into the house – Well, Kayswitch has released a statement to clear the air;

“All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking for traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR
LOL – I love the maturity in his tone, good way to wad off rumours don’t you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment