Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Interesting!!! Read The Story Of Two Women Who Dumped Their Boyfriends to Marry Themselves


Lesbian-main
Hey! I don’t mean to sound racist but which Nigerian babe goes on to marry her boyfriend’s best-friend’s girlfriend simply because they fell in love? Well, meet the two white ladies, who married themselves after they were introduced by their boyfriends.

Ashley Mills attended his friend, Dave’s 28th birthday with his girlfriend, Zoe Ross, where she met Holly Anderson, Dave’s girlfriend – For both women there was an instant attraction – and they immediately dumped their boyfriends to go start a lesbian affair.
In an exclusive interview with the Sunday People, Zoe said:
“We never meant to hurt anyone. We just fell in love… It took me by surprise more than anyone because I had never found women attractive before Holly and I got together. But I have no regrets.
“If it wasn’t for Ashley and David I wouldn’t have met the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.”
Now Zoe and Holly are ­married and trying for a baby through artificial insemination – And I say na wa o. Can this ever happen in Naija???

No comments:

Post a Comment