Monday, October 27, 2014

See What Ronke Oshodi-Oke Thinks Of Pre-Marital Sex


Ronke-Ojo
In a recent interview with Vanguard, Yoruba actress, Ronke Oshodi-Oke, talked about her marriage and what she thinks about sex outside wedlock:

The actress, who said her boobs are her most cherished body part, and played a hon pre-marital sex, had this to say:
Sex is a normal part of life just like money. I know I am a Yoruba ambassador but personally I believe any body above 18 and has a serious relationship can have sex even outside marriage. The couple should know what they have underneath their clothes before they get committed to each other for life. What if I do not like the size as a lady?
Frankly, it is one of the reasons why many go into extra marital affairs. Even when a man has everything in the world and does not satisfy me sexually, there is serioustrouble. I cannot go into a marriage and start regretting, besides, you won’t be able to tell your family members what you are
going through in the name of marriage. I can not manage sex, it is either I enjoy it or disapprove it
Yay? or Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment