Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Meet the 19year Old Girl Who Plans a Travelling Tour to Sleep With One Man in One City


Ju-Peng
Different ambitions for different people, and meet the young lady whose ambition is to tour China picking up different man in every city she visits, with the SOLE purpose to sleep with them.

Ju Peng of Shanghai, posted an advert to Chinese microblogging site Weibo looking for “temporary boyfriends” who must be “good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 metres and, of course, rich”.
According to the 19year old;
“They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous – In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl.”
Seriously!!! Is this the new form of prostitution or just sheer adventure???

No comments:

Post a Comment