Monday, October 27, 2014

I’m Not Dating Jackie Appiah – Actor Bobby Obodo


bobby
Nigerian actor cum model, Bobby Obodo in a recent interview with Saturday beats, debunked being in a romantic relationship with Ghanain actress Jackie Appiah, See;

“It is not true that I am in a relationship with Jackie Appiah. There is nothing amorous between us. We are not engaged or planning to get married; there is nothing like that. Marriage is out of the picture for us, it is just the words of rumour mongers. My relationship status is ‘complicated’ because I was married and later got divorced so since then, I have been keeping my private life abreast. I would rather not talk much about it because of what I went through. I just left a relationship that produced beautiful children. Right now I am just focused on being on top of my game with my show business.”
Why do celebs always deny dating, even when they actually are???

No comments:

Post a Comment