Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I Feel Good Dressing SEXY – Kim Kardashian


Kim_Unbelievable copy
Kim Kardashian, whose fashion statement must include, showing a leg here, or cleavage there or a sheer dress to reveal it all, says dressing like that makes her feel GOOD! The mom of one, and wife of rapper, Kanye West in a recent interview with Grazia Magazine, bares it all on why she dresses the way she does and why she has also included her little daughter in the dress matter;

‘I don’t think I’ll be that mum that is frumpy. That’s not really me. Apparently [dressing sexier] is typically what happens when you have a baby… My style has become sexier since becoming a mum. I’m more bold. You would think that I would tone it down and wear sweats and flats all day but I don’t feel good wearing that. It’s just how I like to dress. It’s the same thing since I got married. I want to look nice and presentable and not feel like I’m going to give up.’
During Paris Fashion Week in September, Kim was heavily criticised for dressing North in a see-through Givenchy black lace dress to match her own, well she says:
‘It’s hard to find cool baby clothes. Mums want so many frilly things and it’s hard to find a line that doesn’t have all of that. There is nothing worse than when you look at baby photos and you’re like, “What was I wearing, why would my mum ever dress me like that.” I want her to look back and be like, “I was dressed so cool.”’
Hehe!!! I swear Kim must be the most vain person in all the EARTH or what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment