Tuesday, October 28, 2014

If You’re a Wizkid Fan, Then You Have to Read this Interesting Interview


.jhnm
Wizkid is definitely the rave of the moment, if he’s not getting into beefs with co-celebs, then its getting arrested for smoking weed in another country or making female fans go gaga during his performance. Anyways, in a recent interview with Encomium, Wizkid made it clear, he doesn’t care if people think he is arrogant or terrible, and fame hasn’t changed him:

When he was asked, if it bothers him that people think he’s arrogant, the ‘show me the money’ singer said;
“Bother me? Never! I am not bothered. Honestly I don’t hear people saying it because anytime I go out, I show my fans great love. I do my thing. I don’t have problem with that because I don’t love everybody as well. So I don’t expect everybody to love me too. That’s life”…
On if he is terrible person, Wizkid said;
“Terrible? Everyone has opinion about people. But when they say Wizkid is terrible, you need to ask them, “Why is Wizkid a terrible person? What did he do? For four years, I was making music with Samklef, everyone knew his house. I was going up and down, shouting, Samklef Nor Ni. That’s me, I am just trying to be a good person. Whereas everyone cannot like you and everyone cannot hate you”.
And to the big one, which everyone seem to be accusing him of – Has fame changed Wizzy, he says:
“No, fame has not changed Wizkid. The only thing fame has changed in Wizkid is that I added some accessories. I have got nice chains, watches, and nice clothes. Asides that, I am still Wizkid. I no tall, still same height”
Wizkid who says his fashion statement must include chains, because;
“I also see chains as investment because they ar gold and diamond. You can always sell anything gold and diamond. It is like an investment for me”.
And to people like me, who wonder why celebs can’t help but flaunt their accessories on social media, Wizkid said;
“You know now. I didn’t have accessories when I started my career. Did you see me wearing bling-bling when I did Hola at your boi? No! I hustled to get money to buy them and there is no crime if I show it or flaunt it to my fans because they gave me money to buy them”
And on how the young superstar invests his money, Wizkid said;
“I will say property but most importantly Jewelry. Do you know how much I can sell this chain on my neck when I get broke, God forbid? It’s money and to me it’s investment. I don’t spend money on foolish things. I spend moderately. Besides I am a grown man. I have problems too. I have a child I am taking care of. I have responsibilities, believe it or not”
I know someone who said exactly the same thing – Jewelries are a form of investment and I asked what if they get stolen???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment